November 12, 2009

Holiday baking ideas

In the grand spirit of pretending to be on top of things when it comes to my own personal planning, it is my mission this weekend to start thinking of the numero uno: holiday baked goods.  Because nothing says, "I've thoroughly enjoyed the holidays" like moving up a pants size in my book. 

On the consideration list:







  
Pie in a jar recipe from lloydandlauren.com.  I mean, come on.  Pie?  in a jar?  Packaging kittens in a jar would probably be the only thing capable of surpassing this idea's cuteness.

Black and white biscotti from King Arthur Flour.








Decisions, decisions...

Images from top: lloydandlauren, King Arthur Flour, Bakerella

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the way you write. I realize that I totally sound like a spammer, but honestly - I've spent ten minutes perusing the site and you are a funny lady!

- Lauren

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Aw, thanks, Lauren! I ended up going with the biscotti and have eaten way more than necessary.