November 29, 2010

Eating as a novelty

Thanksgiving was super great this year because the Gravy Kids are at wonderful ages where they can entertain/feed themselves.  This meant that my husband and I actually... wait for it... ATE this year.


But don't be fooled by these practically staged photos of our kids eating.  They hardly did, but at least they put on a good show for the camera.


And every year, we take a photo with my husband's family; here we are with his parents and sister at the end of the night.


Photobucket

12 comments:

Mandy England said...

Yay, so glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving! Griffen sure pulled the wool over my eyes... I totally believe that he's munching away :]

jenn from midlife modern said...

What a good lookin' group you are! Glad you had a happy holiday.

Kelli said...

Well I hope you enjoyed every bite!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

I have a confession. I may not get sleep or as much time to paint as I like, but I refuse to eat cold food. My sister held Jack. I let Charlie entertain himself with a spoon and I ATE.
Hope yours was as good as mine.

Two Little Tots said...

Glad you got to eat this year!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Great picks! Looks like everybody had a great time and the eating helps too!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

ahhh...the staged pictures! I know them well. My kids mostly ate the popcorn out of my popcorn turkey.

Into Ablivia said...

My kids don't eat Thanksgiving or Chritmas dinner either !! Someday they will enjoy it.

SZM said...

Just you wait...when they are teens you'll be fighting for leftovers. Trust me....I am there!

hiyaluv said...

So so so cute! Did Wavey wear her colonial jeggings on Thanksgiving day? :)gina

The Bonjour Four said...

cute family picture! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving. :)

Sue said...

Photos of the kids are perfect. "Mom, I swear this is so yummy. Now can I have pie?"