November 12, 2010

One prize just isn't enough

I may have made a little felt holiday wreath inexplicably in advance of the holidays, but don't get too worked up just yet by a sudden new leaf you think I've turned. I haven't had the chance to put a few holiday cheery items into the shop just yet, but it's my goal this weekend for those of you seeking gift tags, address labels and more, including a few seasonal designs:

Yesterday, I mentioned that I'd be giving away a few other items with my holiday wreath today.  The following randomly drawn folks will be receiving a free Good Gravy! 10-piece personalized flat note card set in the holly design (as seen above):
And now to announce the winner of my super-fantastic-if-I-do-say-so-myself wreath:

... Cassie from A Day in the Life of a Homeschool Mom.  Congrats, Cassie.

Thanks to everyone for their support and kind word about my little craftiness.  If you didn't win this time around, I encourage you to make a wreath of your own!  It's fun and simple, I promise!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Cassie said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! LELAN! I am so darn excited, because I am in love with your wreath, and giddy all over, hehehehehe! Yay!

Jessica @ Barefoot by the Sea said...

Congrats to all the winners. Lelan, you're good like that! LOVE that new holiday design, so simple and elegant!

Lindsay - Pen and Paint said...

Love those cards.

Two Little Tots said...

I LOVE that little holly...so, so cute! And now I have to make that wreath...it is snowing like crazy here and I am off to work at the holiday show!

Happy weekend!

Crystal said...

oh wow! that is more than so awesome!! Thank you! And yes, I am going to make one of those wreaths they are so great!!!

hiyaluv said...

yay! congrats to all the winners and congrats to you Lelan for being so super awesome. :)gina